English Academic Purpose II - Assignment

5:59 pm

I haven't made a post about anything here for a long time. And now I have been faced with the task of my course on campus. This is about the "English Academic Purpose" course. In this section, I was given the assignment by my lecturer, Ms. Asma, to create a blog and she also gave me 3 questions at once for posting in one post. I use this task as my latest post and I hope this can help me personally in terms of completing my assignments and can also be useful for all of my friends who are learning English wherever you are. Here's the assignment:

1. Explain Your Experience in Designing Your Blog.

Actually this is not my first experience in designing or managing a blog. I have known blogger in 2013 and it really interested me. Maybe that year many students in my school already had more complete facilities, but I only had an "internet cafe" to fulfill my desire to visit the blogger site, and even then once a week.

In mid-2013, I was accepted at Unsyiah, majoring in Geophysical Engineering. And that's where I started my career by designing a blogspot. The main reason I made blogspot was because my friends and I felt that there were limited teaching materials and books that explained about geophysics. With a simple minibook, I designed my blog about "geophysics". I recorded all the material taught by the lecturer there, and at night I posted the note as my post on the blog. The process of designing the blog itself is very easy and quickly understood. But the most important thing is just how to design templates that can attract readers to keep subscribing to our blog. I personally like a simple blog template with not many colors, and it's also very easy to find in a browser. I still remember the name of my first blog, it was "http://geophypalace.blogspot.com".



2. Explain What The Advantages You Will Get From Having The Blog

Personally, as long as I have a blog, I have several advantages such as:
  • With blogs, we can express ourselves. We can share stories with readers and at the same time we can ask for solutions from our friends.
  • Helping readers who need knowledge that they do not master. Besides stories, we can also share knowledge in a post, and it is very useful for us and the reader.
  • Share the latest information like online news. That will be very beneficial for all of us. We can share about campus information, availability of boarding houses, lost items, and so on.
  • Reminder. The use of blogs will also be a reminder for us in everyday life. It's like a written online note. Imagine that one day you forgot to bring your notebook, but you have posted it on your blog last night, you only need a connection and open the blog site, and your notes are back in your hands.


3. Explain The Steps You Choose In Designing Your Blog.

Here's How to Start a Blog:
  • Choose a blogging platform
  • Register a domain name and hosting
  • Design your blog
  • Add posts and pages
  • Start growing your blog

It's easy, right? 
Forget all your problems, try with new things, write all your heart here.
JUST DO IT !!

That's my post this time. Hopefully it helps in the process of learning all of us. Keep the spirit, especially for you science hunters.



Eo: Ahmad Zaman Huri (150203152)

Artikel Terkait

Previous
Next Post »