EAP - Module (Final Assignment)

8:51 pm

At this time, I will present an example of an English learning module at an educational level. Here, I emphasize the material that will be implemented in the future. This is very useful for the development of English and is very helpful in the teaching process.

Actually, this is part of my campus assignment activities. I intentionally posted my activities and materials here for mutual needs and could be used by various students, especially students who were studying English.

This is an assignment from EAP (English Academic Purposes) courses. This course is very important in terms of developing an understanding of academics and also all the elements of English that we will face in the future. I hope that with this post, all students who are studying English can be helped and can get as many benefits as possible.

To make this post shorter, I make the learning module in PDF format, and for those who need data from the module, it can download it directly. Also, to make this post even more useful, hope that readers will share this post with their friends wherever they are.

Next is the link to download it. Just click on the blue text below. Enjoy and enjoy learning.




HAVE A GOOD DAY ^^


Src: IBI
Eo : Ahmad Zaman Huri

Artikel Terkait

Latest
Previous
Next Post »